BLOCKED DRAIN PLUMBER
- Offensive smells or gurgling sounds from your toilet when flushing.
- The toilet can be slow to drain or
- You may notice the water level in the bowl changing.
- The drain may be severely invaded by tree roots leading to a complete blockage.
- The drain may be cracked by movement of the ground around the drain or
- the drain may have collapsed under the weight of heavy machinery or vehicles. This can mean a small section of the drain needs to be repaired or if damage is severe the drain may need to be replaced.
Highly recommend Doherty Plumbing Solutions. I want to thank you for your efficiency and prompt resolution of a difficult, unpleasant and extensive plumbing problem. Your diligence and professionalism was appreciated.
We have used Doherty Plumbing Solutions twice in the last few months, and on both occasions we have found staff to be friendly, polite and professional. The plumber arrived on time, called before hand, quotation was reasonable, costs were expected, work area was left clean and tidy. Your magnet is on the fridge door and we'd definitely use you again although we hope not to have to!
I am thankful to find a plumber with experience and knowledge of our complex septic / grey water system. They were able to quickly locate the blockage within the sandfilter and successfully clear it. Sound advice was also given and we will be sure to call you should future plumbing problems arise.