GAS03 9877 5775 and speak with our licensed plumber today!
- Oven or Stove Installations
- Hot Water Service Repairs or Replacement
- Gas Appliance Servicing, Repair or Replacement
- Gas Pipe Line Installation, Maintenance or Repairs
- Gas Conversion – Electricity to Gas, LPG to Natural Gas
- Gas Safety Checks
- Outdoor Barbeques – Connections and Conversions
- Gas Heater / Fireplace Installation, Maintenance or Removal
When it comes to gas, put your safety first and depend on Doherty Plumbing Solutions. 03 9877 5775Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odourless, tasteless and invisible gas that can be emitted by faulty gas appliances or inadequate ventilation. This toxic gas is often referred to as the silent killer as carbon monoxide poisoning can be fatal. Despite this, it is a danger that is frequently overlooked within the common household. Countless lives have been lost from avoidable conditions and an even greater number admitted to hospital each year with accidental carbon monoxide poisoning. People who have suffered carbon monoxide poisoning describe flu-like symptoms such as headaches, dizziness, weakness, upset stomach, vomiting, chest pain or confusion. Due to some very tragic deaths as a result of CO poisoning in recent years, it is now an Australian Standard for rental properties in Victoria to perform regular carbon monoxide testing every 2 years. In fact, all households should get their gas heaters and appliances tested for carbon monoxide every 2 years. Gas appliances need regular servicing to ensure their use is safe and not putting household members at risk. 03 9877 5775 For peace of mind, Call Doherty Plumbing Solutions to book in an inspection!