fbpx
Gas Plumber Melbourne - Gas Fittings Melbourne

GAS

Gas Leaks

Leaking gas is dangerous and should be dealt with immediately. If you smell gas, turn off the gas at the meter and call your local experts at Doherty Plumbing Solutions. We can quickly locate any faulty gas appliance and safely carry out any necessary repairs. Other signs of a gas leak may include an unusually high gas bill or when your appliances start burning a yellow flame. A safely burning gas flame is blue/yellow in colour. Our team of gasfitting  specialists can ensure the safety of your home or workplace so give us a call on 03 9877 5775 and speak with our licensed plumber today!

Gas Fitting

Our professionally licensed gas plumbers are experienced in all fields of domestic and commercial repairs and replacements. Don’t risk gas leaks, potential fire or explosion. Ensure your complete safety by calling your gasfitting specialists at Doherty Plumbing Solutions. Our team of gas fitters can advise you on any safety concerns and all our work is done in compliance with the latest safety regulations. We offer a comprehensive range of gasfitting services including:
  • Oven or Stove Installations
  • Hot Water Service Repairs or Replacement
  • Gas Appliance Servicing, Repair or Replacement
  • Gas Pipe Line Installation, Maintenance or Repairs
  • Gas Conversion – Electricity to Gas, LPG to Natural Gas
  • Gas Safety Checks
  • Outdoor Barbeques – Connections and Conversions
  • Gas Heater / Fireplace Installation, Maintenance or Removal

When it comes to gas, put your safety first and depend on Doherty Plumbing Solutions. 03 9877 5775

Carbon monoxide testing

Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odourless, tasteless and invisible gas that can be emitted by faulty gas appliances or inadequate ventilation. This toxic gas is often referred to as the silent killer as carbon monoxide poisoning can be fatal. Despite this, it is a danger that is frequently overlooked within the common household. Countless lives have been lost from avoidable conditions and an even greater number admitted to hospital each year with accidental carbon monoxide poisoning. People who have suffered carbon monoxide poisoning describe flu-like symptoms such as headaches, dizziness, weakness, upset stomach, vomiting, chest pain or confusion.

Due to some very tragic deaths as a result of CO poisoning in recent years, it is now an Australian Standard for rental properties in Victoria to perform regular carbon monoxide testing every 2 years. In fact, all households should get their gas heaters and appliances tested for carbon monoxide every 2 years. Gas appliances need regular servicing to ensure their use is safe and not putting household members at risk. 03 9877 5775

For peace of mind, Call Doherty Plumbing Solutions to book in an inspection!