PLUMBING IN MELBOURNEplumbing emergencies don’t just happen during business hours. A burst pipe, gas leak or blocked toilet can be a messy and even dangerous situation. Timing is critical and you need expert plumbing assistance and FAST! We offer our clients a rapid response 7 days a week. We will do whatever needs to be done to ensure you don’t go without essential services. 03 9877 5775 So if you need a plumber urgently call Doherty Plumbing Solutions – we’ll be there when you need us. 03 9877 5775 Are your water bill abnormally high? Can you hear water running under the house? Is there wet or soggy areas in your garden? Are the foundations of your home shifting or forming cracks in your walls? If the answer was ‘yes’ to any of the questions above, then you may have a water leak or burst pipe. Sometimes you can have an abnormally high water bill but with no obvious signs of pipe damage. Checking your water meter can reveal if there is a slow leak in an unseen area. Leaking water pipes may leave watermarks on walls, or show obvious signs of foundation movement. If there is a damaged pipe, there may be a damp, unusual smell, or the colour of your water may be brown.
If you suspect you have a water leak, Doherty Plumbing Solutions have the expertise to deal with all types of leaking or burst pipes. Our team of licensed plumbers have the expertise to fix leaks and repair any burst water pipes promptly and with minimal disruption to you. We also have Electronic Leak Detection available if required. 03 9877 5775
New dual flush toilets use between 3-6 lts of water per flush. Old single flush toilets use up to 12lts per flush! If you are considering upgrading your toilet, feel free to call Doherty Plumbing Solutions and our licensed plumber can provide you with helpful and useful advice. 03 9877 5775Brands we recommend and use are:
- Villeroy and Boch
Doherty Plumbing Solutions have vast experience in home renovations and appliance installation. A new bathroom, ensuite, laundry or kitchen renovation or even an outdoor kitchen / barbecue area. We can replace one fixture or the entire room. Whether it be a major renovation or a simple dishwasher installation Doherty Plumbing Solutions are only a phone call away. 03 9877 5775
- Commercial Drain, Sewer and Storm Water Repairs / Replacements
- Toilet Repairs, Flush Valves and Blocked Urinals
- Installation of High Efficiency Instant Hot Water Solutions
- Commercial Gas Line Installation and Repairs
- Roof Leaks and Repairs
- Fire Service Water Leaks
- All Leak Detection and Pipe Repair Needs
- Commercial Plumbing Maintenance
If you’re running a nursing home kitchen and your sink blocks, or a busy cafe and your toilets block this could be disastrous for your business. We understand that it is paramount that essential services are maintained so your business can run smoothly, safely and efficiently.We offer our clients a rapid response 7 days a week. Call us on 03 9877 5775 now and discuss your plumbing concerns with our licensed plumber in our office.
As licensed Plumbers we stand by the quality of our workmanship. We offer our clients peace of mind with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We will communicate effectively with you to keep you informed at all times. Feel comfortable with our friendly Plumbers who get the job done right the first time!You can depend on Doherty Plumbing Solutions to meet all your commercial plumbing needs.
- Did you know that a dripping tap can waste up to 200 litres of water a day. So “Don’t be a Wally” and get those dripping taps fixed!
- New dual flush toilets use between 3-6 lts of water per flush. Old single flush toilets use up to 12lts per flush so consider upgrading your old toilet now and save!
- Standard shower heads can use between 15-25 litres of water per minute. Installing a water efficient shower head can reduce your water usage by more than 50% as they only use 6-7 litres of per minute. You will also save on your gas bills as the amount of water you heat up will be greatly reduced.
- Scolding hot water can cause permanent injury to a young child. There are devices that can regulate the temperature of your hot water, are simple to install and give you peace of mind.
- Water leaks are an unnecessary waste of our precious resource. A simple method to check for water leaks within your household or business is to check the water meter whilst your water-using appliances are turned off. If the water meter is still running then you may have a water leak.
- Gas appliances should burn a blue/yellow flame. If you see a yellow gas flame then your appliance may be faulty. Ensure the safety of your home or workplace and book a gas service today!
- Water hammer is the banging noise you can hear sometimes when you use your taps or appliances. It is due to a change in the velocity of the liquid in the pipe. Long term water hammer can damage your pipes resulting in a subsequent burst pipe with extensive water damage. Get the bang fixed and prevent a potential disaster in your home or business.